Kunchacko and his chef delight Asif


Kunchacko-and-his-chef-delight-Asif-Ali
Kunchacko and his chef delight Asif

If Kunchacko Boban is part of a movie, you can be assured there's at least one good tale about food that transpired on the sets.

The Jamnapyari actor has long gushed about his foodie habits but Asif Ali was in for a surprise when the two filmed in Kozhikode for their latest release Rajamma@Yahoo.

Asif says, "I remember the first day of our shoot. I was meeting Chackochan after a long time, so I tell him 'let's order a special Kozhikode biriyani' and he says 'No, I just got a chef and will be having the food he cooks.' So I imagine it will be something healthy - oats, vegetables et al."
Asif recounts that Kunchacko Boban was kind enough to invite him over to his caravan in the afternoon. "I had to abandon my thoughts of having a tasty biriyani and replace that with diet dishes. But once I got in his caravan, I was in for a treat. There were at least 10 different items - from fish fingers to biriyani," gushes the actor. "So what Chackochan actually does is hire a chef and make him cook whatever he wants. That's his attitude when it comes to food."



........................................................................................................................................................................